Job Category: C.N.A
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Castle Rock Colorado
CNAs (CASTLE ROCK, COLORADO)
12 Hour Shift (6:00am – 6:30pm),
8 Hour Shift (2:00pm – 10:00pm)
Brookside Inn has been a pillar in the Castle Rock Community, and in the Nursing Home Industry for 25+ years, our mission is “Celebrate and Embrace Life.” Brookside Inn, a 5-star skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Castle Rock, is seeking compassionate and conscientious full-time and part-time Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) to join our team of qualified individuals. We are looking for professionals who are committed to the highest standards of integrity, quality care, and respect for our residents.
Rate of Pay
- $23.00 per hour
- $2.00 per hour shift differential if working at least 4 hours between 6:00pm and 6:30am
- $2.00 an hour weekend shift differential starting on Friday at 6:00pm – Monday at 6:00am.
- $4.00 an hour weekend night shift differential
- $0 premiums for Health insurance, dental, and vision offered for employee & employee’s children!
- Free life insurance policy, 401K after 90 days of employment
- Paid time off, sick time, and optional Colonial Life benefits,
How to Apply
- Apply online at bsisnf.com or, email Taylor Barnes at education@bsisnf,com to express your interest in the position.
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, family members, visitors, staff, and the general public
- Must be willing to undergo a criminal background check
- Must possess a current Colorado State Certified Nurse Aide Certification
- Provide quality care to patients
- Follow and contribute to care plans
- Attend to individual patient needs and activities of daily living
- Maintain comfort, privacy and dignity
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Observe patients for changes in condition and report to the nurse.
- Promptly respond to patient needs.
- Lift, move, and transport patients.
- Use supplies effectively
- Accurately document care provided.
- Follow all safety and infection control procedures.