Brookside Inn, a privately owned, 5-star skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Castle Rock, is seeking a compassionate and conscientious full-time Dietary Aide to join our team of qualified individuals. We are looking for a professional who is committed to the highest standards of integrity, quality care, and respect for our residents.
Rate of Pay:
Paid time off, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision insurance, Sick pay, Optional Colonial Life benefits, 401k after one year of employment, referral bonus, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance.
How to Apply:
Complete an application for employment at www.bsisnf.com or email Megan McGregor at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a pdf application to complete.
– Food Service Experience (preferred)
– Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
– Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, staff, and the general public
– Must be willing to undergo a criminal background check
– Possess a sincere desire to serve the elderly with patience, enthusiasm, and a positive disposition.
– Complete duties assigned to provide accurate, timely food service to meet residents’ needs.
– Complete duties assigned in compliance with federal, state, and local requirements.
– Assist cook with the preparation of meals
– Washing dishes, maintaining cleanliness of dining room, and kitchen.
– Assist with customer service in the dining room interacting with staff and residents.
– Maintain dietary equipment in a safe, sanitary manner.
– Ability to follow instructions.