Weekend Receptionist (CASTLE ROCK, COLORADO)
Brookside Inn, a privately owned, 5-star skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Castle Rock, is seeking a compassionate and conscientious part-time Weekend Receptionist/Ward Clerk to join our team of qualified individuals. We are looking for a professional who is committed to the highest standards of integrity, quality care, and respect for our residents.
Rate of Pay
$17.00 per hour
Sick pay, referral bonus opportunity.
How to Apply
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
- Experience in a clerical position is preferred
- Must have customer service experience
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, staff, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Most be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be willing to undergo a criminal background check
- Perform clerical support in an efficient manner following the current federal, state, and local standards guidelines, and regulations that govern long-term care and skilled nursing facilities.
- Greet visitors.
- Screen telephone calls and route to the appropriate individual or department
- Route all deliveries to appropriate departments.
- Enforce visitation and screening policies and procedures
- Prepare and submit accurate, complete reports on a timely basis as required.
- Assist with administrative duties as directed
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions.